- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LOS-WDT-WH Motion Sensor, Wall Mount Occupancy Sensor - White
About the Lutron LOS-WDT-WH Wall Mount Occupancy Sensor – White
The Lutron LOS-WDT-WH offers maximum sensitivity and passive infrared technology to detect motion within a room. The wall-mounted dual-technology sensor should be used in spaces with ceiling fans, pendant fixtures or ceilings that are more than 12 feet high. The smart technology of the device eliminates the need for manual sensitivity and adjustment, giving you a sensor that will adapt to any room’s environment for many years to come.
With easy installation, the Lutron LOS-WDT-WH can be set up quickly. The sensor uses both ultrasonic motion detection and passive infrared motion detection to provide maximum sensitivity for motion while not triggering the system because of false movements. The internal systems adapts intelligently, which eliminates time-consuming adjustments and care.
The mounts white finish allows for easy maintenance and is perfect for any room or situation. The Lutron LOS-WDT-WH is designed with quality and innovative technology that will allow the sensor to last for years to come.
- Intelligent, continually adapting sensor
- Ultrasonic (US) combined with passive infrared (PIR) sensing provide high sensitivity, high noise immunity, and excellent false tripping immunity
- Suited for complex environments that are difficult to control with single-technology sensors
- Flexible base mounting on wall or ceiling
- Aim and lock: base mount permits fast alignment
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 1,600 sq. ft.. coverage when mounted at 8 ft.
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
- Timer Settings: Automatic mode: Continually adapting sensor automatically adjusts settings to the space
- Manual mode: 4 to 30 minutes
- Test mode: 8 seconds
- LED Lamp: Red: infrared motion
- Green: ultrasonic motion
- Housing: High-impact, injection molded plastic housing
- 6 (16.24cm) color-coded lead wires
- Power: Operating voltage: 20-24 V , Class 2 (PELV) low-voltage
- Operating current: 33 mA nominal
- Control output: 20-24 V active high logic control signal with short-circuit protection, open collector when unoccupied
- Certifications: UL and CUL listed
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 32 degF to 104 degF (0 degC to 40 degC)
- Relative humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- Sensitivity: 20
- 3,000 LUX adjustable
1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.