- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LRF2-OCRB-P-WH Radio Power Saver Wireless Occupancy Sensor and Vacancy
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron LRF2-OCR2B-P-WHView this item
About the Lutron LRF2-OCRB-P-WH Radio Power Saver Wireless Occupancy Sensor and Vacancy
The Lutron LRF2-OCRB-P-WH is the ideal solution for homeowners or workplaces looking to reduce their energy consumption. This device works by detecting whether the room is occupied and turning the lights on or off accordingly. The detector is ideally suited for use in rooms that are not constantly in use, such as conference rooms, copy rooms, classrooms or restrooms.
This sensor installs in minutes with no wiring. Buttons accessible from the front of the unit make setup very simple. The battery in the unit can last up to 10 years, offering superior energy savings. The Lutron LRF2-OCRB-P-WH can communicate with up to 10 dimmers and switches using radio frequencies to operate compatible Lutron dimmers and light control systems.
The Lutron LRF2-OCRB-P-WH has a 360-degree field of vision. It can be used in rooms up to 400 square feet with 9 foot ceilings. The sensor offers three settings, in automatic and manual variations, which are sure to give you the control you desire!
- Installs in minutes:
- Sensor requires no wiring
- Front accessible buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Saves energy:
- Sensor turns lights on and off when room is occupied and vacated
- Dimming adds additional energy savings
- Superior capability:
- 10-year battery life design
- Cutting edge detection technology for sensing minor motions
- Communicates with up to 10 dimmers and switches
- Add up to three sensors for maximum coverage
- Sensor communicates via radio frequency to compatible Lutron dimmers and light control systems
- Color: White Only
- Coverage: Varies depending on ceiling height. Sensors designed for 8-12 ft (2.4 3.7 m) ceilings
- Auto-On Low Light feature will only turn lights on automatically if there is less than approximately 1 fc (10 lux) of ambient light
- Timeout Options: 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes
- Wireless Occupancy and Vacancy Sensors Detection Range: Fine motion coverage up to 676 sq. ft. when mounted on a 12 ft. ceiling
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.