- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LRF2-VCRB-P-WH Motion Sensor, Radio Power Saver Wireless Vacancy Sensor - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron LRF2-VCRB-P-WH Radio Power Saver Wireless Vacancy Sensor
The Lutron LRF2-VCRB-P-WH is ideally suited for use in rooms that are not always occupied. In spaces such as conference rooms, classrooms, copy rooms, and restrooms, this wireless vacancy sensor detects when the space is unoccupied and automatically turns off the lights. This sensor is perfect for homeowners and businesses looking to reduce their energy consumption.
This sensor installs easily and the lens illuminates during test mode to help identify ideal placement. since it operates using battery power it requires no wiring. The included battery can last up to 10 years. The cutting edge technology of the Lutron LRF2-VCRB-P-WH can detect minor motions, ensuring that you will not be left in the dark. This unit is Manual On/Auto-Off only. The coverage of the unit depends on the ceiling height at which it is mounted; the maximum coverage is 676 square feet on 12-foot ceilings.
The Lutron LRF2-VCRB-P-WH uses radio frequencies to communicate with up to 10 compatible Lutron dimmers and switches.
- Installs in minutes:
- Sensor requires no wiring
- Front accessible buttons make setup easy
- Lens illuminates during test mode to verify ideal locations
- Saves energy:
- Sensor turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Dimming adds additional energy savings
- Superior capability:
- 10-year battery life design
- Cutting edge detection technology for sensing minor motions
- Can communicate with up to 10 dimmers and switches
- Add up to three sensors for maximum coverage
- Sensor communicates via radio frequency to compatible Lutron dimmers and light control systems
- Color: White Only
- Coverage: Varies depending on ceiling height. Sensors designed for 8-12 ft (2.4 3.7 m) ceilings
- Timeout Options: 5 minutes, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes
- Wireless Occupancy and Vacancy Sensors Detection Range: Fine motion coverage up to 676 sq. ft. when mounted on a 12 ft. ceiling
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Which wall switches are compatable with the Lutron LRF2-VCRB-P-WH. Can you just buy a sensor and switch or does it require a master system?by Dane B. on 08-20-2012
The Lutron LRF2 Series of Vacancy sensors will work with Lutron Maestro Wireless smart dimmers.
Click here to view Maestro Wireless Dimmerson 08-20-2012Please login or register before adding a question.