- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LX-103PL-IV Dimmer Switch, 1000W 3-Way Incandescent Lyneo Lx Light Dimmer - Ivory
About the Lutron LX-103PL-IV 1000W Lyneo Lx Incandescent Slide Dimmer, 3-Way - Ivory
The ivory 1000W, Lutron LX-103PL-WH Lyneo Lx Three-Way Incandescent Slide Dimmer features the innovative, formed design of the Lyneo Lx group of slide dimmers. This dimmer has a push-button control, creating a larger target for users, with the capability to turn lights on and off quickly and easily. The unit’s sleek round slider tells you the exact level of lighting in your living area, and there’s also an amber locator light that makes it conveniently accessible, even when it’s pitch dark.
Consistent with the Lyneo Lx line, the Lutron LX-103PL-WH Three-Way Incandescent Slide Dimmer has an outstanding design that blends into the rest of a home’s décor, only adding in a positive way to the look and feel of your spaces. There is also the product’s three-way dimmer function, which allows it to be paired with an additional switch or dimmer to control one central lighting unit from multiple different locations.
The wall plate for the Lutron LX-103PL-WH Slide Dimmer is sold separately, although the unit integrates well with a variety of different styles of wall plates.Wallplate Sold Separately. Works with any decorator style wallplate.
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows Two Dimmers/Switches to Operate One Light Source
- Smooth Operating Slide Dimmer
- Separate On/Off Switch for Added Convenience
- Amber LED Locator Light Helps Find the Switch in a Dimly Lit Room
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: 3-Way Dimmer
- Style: Lyneo Lx
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 1000 Watt
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Light: LED Locator Light
- Action: Standard ON/OFF and Slide Dimmer
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.