- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LX-603PL-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Incandescent Lyneo Lx Light Dimmer - Light Almond
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron LX-603PL-LA 600W Lyneo Lx Incandescent Slide Dimmer, 3-Way - Light Almond
The 600W Lutron LX-603PL-LA Lyneo Lx Three-Way Incandescent Slide Dimmer is the light almond version of the reputable series of Lyneo Lx dimmers from the Lutron line of reliable products. This product is great for accessibility, especially when it’s dark in your living spaces, as it features a highly convenient amber LED locator. Plus, its innovative, shaped design provides you with style, and it’s low profile means that it will integrate seamlessly with the rest of your trim and décor.
The light almond Lutron LX-603PL-LA also features a well-designed slider that shows you the exact level of lighting at just a glance. It is also quite flexible in its use. In fact, the Lutron LX-603PL-LA can be used with a variety of other dimmers or switches, which will function in unison to control a single lighting unit from more than one spot.
The Lutron LX-603PL-LA Lyneo Lx Incandescent Slide Dimmer will work with virtually any decorator-style wall plate, which are sold separately.Works with any decorator style wallplate (SOLD SEPARATELY).
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows Two Dimmers/Switches to Operate One Light Source
- Smooth Operating Slide Dimmer
- Separate On/Off Switch for Added Convenience
- Amber LED Locator Light Helps Find the Switch in a Dimly Lit Room
- Color: Light Almond
- Switch Type: 3-Way Dimmer
- Style: Lyneo Lx
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Light: LED Locator Light
- Action: Standard ON/OFF and Slide Dimmer
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.