- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-1000-AL Dimmer Switch, 1000W Multi-Location Maestro Dimmer - Almond
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Have you heard about the new “smart dimmers” from Lutron? These devices are the talk of the market, and now you can order them through Westside Wholesale. The Lutron MA-1000-AL is the newest addition to this series of dimmers, and allows you to combine “smart” technologies with the sophisticated style you’ve come to expect through Lutron.
The Lutron MA-1000-AL is unique when compared to ordinary dimmers. This light dimmer remembers all of your favorite light settings. Simply push the main button once to find your favorite lighting; push twice for maximum light. A tough rocker is located on the side of the face place to allow for any quick and accurate changes.
The Lutron MA-1000-AL never stops working for you. Besides the ability to recall your settings, it also gives you some great safety features. When you’re wandering in the dark, the device will emit a soft glow that will guide your path. When you’re leaving a room, the dimmer will bring the lights down as you exit, eliminating any potential injury risk. It’s no wonder why this is a dimmer that comes highly recommended by users everywhere!
Wallplate Sold Separately
- Full-range dimming possible from up to ten locations
- LEDs show preset light level when product is off
- Lights fade up and down smoothly allowing your eyes to adjust to changing light levels
- Ten second fade-to-off (press & hold switch) lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Standard 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Switch Type: Multilocation (use with Lutron models: MA-R Remote Dimmer and MA-AS Accessory Switch
- Color: Almond
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
- Load Rating: 1000W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers