- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-1000-BR Maestro Dimmer Switch, Multi-Location, 1000W, Brown
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
The Lutron MA-1000-BR Maestro Dimmer in brown is a new “smart dimmer” that can provide your home with both style and excellent features. Be sure to pick up a Lutron wall plate in matching brown, sold separately, to enjoy the ultimate Lutron style!
The Lutron MA-1000-BR Maestro Dimmer is unique when compared to standard dimmers. This multilocation dimmer has the capacity to remember all of your preferred settings. Push main button once for your preferred setting, and twice for maximum lighting. Quick and accurate changes are made easy with the sliding touch rocker next to the main button.
The Lutron MA-1000-BR Maestro Dimmer has a lot more to offer than simply a good memory. The dimmer also dually acts as a brightness level indicator and locator light in the dark. The Lutron Maestro dimmer never stops working for you. Wallplate Sold Separately. When you're making upgrades to your home, don’t overlook the light switches, especially now that you can move up to “smart” technology!
- Full-range dimming possible from up to ten locations
- LEDs show preset light level when product is off
- Lights fade up and down smoothly allowing your eyes to adjust to changing light levels
- Ten second fade-to-off (press & hold switch) lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Standard 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit<
- Switch Type: Multilocation (use with Lutron models: MA-R Remote Dimmer and MA-AS Accessory Switch)
- Color: Brown
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
- Load Rating: 1000W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.