- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-600-GR Dimmer Switch, 600W Multi-Location Maestro Dimmer - Gray
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MA-600-GR 600W Maestro Dimmer, Multi-Location – Gray
Using the most sophisticated technology available today, the Lutron MA-600-GR 600W Maestro Dimmer Multi Location allows you to have full control over your lighting customization. This soft gray version of the dimmer adds a touch of smooth modernity to your home and comes standard with a LED panel that glows green in the darkness for easy access at night. The Lutron MA-600-GR 600W Maestro Dimmer, Multi-Location features several other extremely convenient amenities. One of these is an option that allows you to delay the lights going off, so that the lights will stay on until you have exited the room. Another feature allows you to gently fade the lights so that you are able to go from the light switch to your bed without having to walk through total darkness. In the event of a power outage, there’s no need to worry; the Lutron MA-600-GR 600W Maestro Dimmer, Multi-Location has a power memory system that keeps your preferred light settings even after the outage is over. These settings also remain when you flip the lights off. All wall plates can be purchased separately in the matching gray color.Wallplate Sold Separately
- Full-range dimming possible from up to ten locations
- LEDs show preset light level when product is off
- Lights fade up and down smoothly allowing your eyes to adjust to changing light levels
- Ten second fade-to-off (press & hold switch) lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Standard 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Voltage: 120V
- 600 Watt Maximum
- Power failure memory
- Standard RFI suppression
- UL Listed
- CSA Listed
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.