Lutron Fan Speed Control & Canopy Module Maestro, 4.0A, Multi-Location - Almond
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Lutron MA-FQ4FM-AL 4.0A Maestro Fan Controller & Canopy Module, Multi-Location - Almond
The unique design of the Lutron MA-FQ4FM-AL provides for control of several fans with one switch. The user can manage the on/off functions of their fans as well as the fan speed from this device.
For those looking for the highest degree of control, the Lutron MA-FQ4FM-AL is compatible with companion fan controllers to allow you to control fans from several locations. Companion fan controllers are sold separately.
The Lutron MA-FQ4FM-AL is like no other product on the market. It’s been praised by industry analysts and organizations, garnering the 2006 Innovation in Design and Engineering Award from the Consumer Electronics Association. Consumers may also recall seeing the Maestro collection on television. This line of Lutron products has gotten airtime on popular television network stations including Home & Garden TV, DIY Network, Lifetime Movie and the Travel Channel.
Adding beauty to function, decorator wallplates work well with this device, although they are sold separately.
This item includes an entire setup: (1) Master Control Switch, (1) Hardwired fan control module.
For use with Incandescent or Halogen Lighting only. Not for use with Flourescent, CFL, LED, or other lighting options.
• Fan Speed Controller can Control Multiple Fans
• Multi-Location Switch can be Combined with Several Companion Switches (Model: MA-AFQ4, sold separately)
• Simple Wiring
• Fits into Standard Decorator Wallplates (sold separately)
• Color: Almond
• Switch Type: Multi-Location/Multi-Fan Switch with Canopy Module
• Style: Maestro
• Type: Digital
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Ceiling Fan
• Dimmer Load Rating: 4.0 Amp Fan
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (sold separately)
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: