Lutron MA-L3L3-WH Maestro Dual Dimmer, 300W, Single Pole, White
Ask a Question
About this Product
Control multiple light sources from one room with the Lutron MA-L3L3-WH Maestro Dual Dimmer. This powerful, yet efficient, Lutron multi-location dimmer allows you to control two different electrical sources from a single switch eliminating useless outlets on your wall. Simply tap the corresponding buttons to turn your different light sources on or off. Adjust them separately with the dimmer sliders located next to each of them.
Simple, yet effective, the Lutron MA-L3L3-WH Dual Dimmer has become a standard in new homes everywhere. No neutral wiring is required to install this convenient system, and it can easily replace stacked switches that are commonly found in kitchens or bathrooms. Upgrade and take back your wall space today with the Lutron MA-L3L3-WH Maestro Dual Dimmers. This Lutron dimmer also comes with a one year warranty for added peace of mind.
The wallplate is sold separately.
• Replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms
• Ideal for retrofits • add lighting zones to an application without increasing the size of the wallbox
• LEDs indicate light level and glow softly to guide user to the control in the dark
• Easy-to-operate dimmer tap buttons turn lights on to preset levels
• No neutral wire required
• Includes RFI suppression circuitry
• Power-failure memory
• Dimmer Type: Dual 300 Watt Incandescent Dimmers
• Style: Maestro
• Type: Digital
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Lighting
• Dimmer Load Rating: 300W Light, 300W Light
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
• Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Can this Lutron switch be used to control a fan and light?
You can find switches that are intended for fan/light control here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?brand_id=51&department=0&q=fan+light+control
Will this Lutron dimmer switch work with LED recessed lights?
No, this is not rated for a LED load.You can find dimmers compatible with LED lights here on our website:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/led-dimmers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: