Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Light Switch, Maestro Combination, 300W Dimmer & Single-Pole Switch - Ivory
Ask a Question
About this Product
Control up to two devices at the same time with the Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Maestro Combination Dimmer and Single Pole Switch conserve both energy and wall space in your home. This state of the art unit allows home users to use the on/off switch to control a primary device, while the dimmer slider is used to control a second unit, adding dual functionality to any room with multiple lighting sources.
Replace your outdated “stacked” switches with this visually appeasing Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Maestro Combination Dimmer and Single Pole Switch. Ideal for retrofitting old switches and remodeling projects, this unit is perfect for do-it-yourself installation and is a snap to wire in, as no neutral wires are required.
The cutting edge RFI suppression circuitry in the Lutron MA-L3S25-IV ensures that this device will have a long life and will sustain over time. This unit also comes with a standard one year warranty.
Wallplate Sold Separately.
• Replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms
• Ideal for retrofits • add lighting zones to an application without increasing the size of the wallbox
• LEDs indicate light level on dimmer and glow softly to guide user to the control in the dark
• Easy-to-operate dimmer tap buttons turn lights on to preset levels
• No neutral wire required
• Includes RFI suppression circuitry
• Power-failure memory
• Dimmer Type: 300 Watt Single-Pole Incandescent Dimmer
• Switch Type: 2.5 Amp Single-Pole Switch
• Style: Maestro
• Type: Digital
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Lighting
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
• Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (sold separately)
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: