- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-L3T251-IV Dimmer, 300W 2.5A Maestro Combination Light Dimmer w/ Countdown Timer - Ivory
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MA-L3T251-IV Maestro Combination, 300W Dimmer & 2.5A Countdown Timer - Ivory
The Lutron MA-L3T251-IV has been termed a “smart dimmer” in honor of the amount of advanced technology its designer were able to pack into such a small device.
With an embedded countdown timer, the Lutron MA-L3T251-IV is an ideal solution for so many applications. Exhaust fans located over stovetops of in bathroom are one area where this product can be used. Many people also use it for lighting that needs to be shut off after a set period of time as well. Really any application in need of timed control is a good fit for the Lutron MA-L3T251-IV.
The Lutron MA-L3T251-IV counts down from 5 to 60 minutes, with ever accurate precision in its timing. The product also provides the option to keep the light or fan on continuously, of course.
The Lutron MA-L3T251-IV has a sleek, elegant appearance that complements the look of any decorating style. Screwless faceplates are compatible with this device, although they are sold separately.
- Save Space with this Lutron Combination Device
- Timer is Perfect for Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Easy to use Large Paddle and Side Rocker for Time Adjustment & Dimness Adjustment
- Integrated LEDs Give Visual Confirmation of Timer Setting & Illumination Level
- Timer Can be Adjusted from 5-60 Minutes
- Color: Ivory
- Dimmer Type: 300 Watt Single-Pole Incandescent Dimmer
- Timer Type: 2.5 Amp Single-Pole
- Time Adjustment: 5-60 Minutes
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.