- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-L3T251-LA Dimmer, 300W 2.5A Maestro Combination Light Dimmer w/ Countdown Timer - Light Almond
About the Lutron MA-L3T251-LA combination, 300W Dimmer & 2.5A Countdown Timer - Light Almond
Tired of forgetting to turn off the lights when you leave a room? The Lutron MA-L3T251-LA makes it easy to eliminate this problem with its built-in timer feature. Set the time from 5 to 60 minutes, or for continuous use and watch as it automatically responds to your command by turning off at a designated time. For use with either lighting structures or overhead fans, the MA-L3T251-LA is the perfect complement to any established room system that requires a timer switch. And, because of Lutron’s innovation and sleek design, you can also control the dimmer setting of your overhead lights through the visual LED system.
Save space on your wall by combining all of your various controls into one, easy to use switch system. The MA-L3T251-LA is a stylish complement to your wall, while at the same time giving you the functionality that you’ve always desired in a switch system. The screwless faceplate will leave this panel seamless to the touch, giving your room a sophisticated, modern look.
- Save Space with this Lutron Combination Device
- Timer is Perfect for Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Easy to use Large Paddle and Side Rocker for Time Adjustment & Dimness Adjustment
- Integrated LEDs Give Visual Confirmation of Timer Setting & Illumination Level
- Timer Can be Adjusted from 5-60 Minutes
- Color: Light Almond
- Dimmer Type: 300 Watt Single-Pole Incandescent Dimmer
- Timer Type: 2.5 Amp Single-Pole
- Time Adjustment: 5-60 Minutes
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.