- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-S8AM-BR Light Switch, Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location - Brown
About the Lutron MA-S8AM-BR Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location – Brown
Need an optimal lighting unit for your crawl space, closet, attic or other infrequently visited space? The Lutron MA-S8AM-BR will keep your lights at your command, even in these spaces that don’t always need them. With its technologically advanced design and sleek aesthetics, this switch is a must have for people who are also energy conscious. The Lutron MA-S8AM-BR features a built-in LED display that will always alert you of when power is connected by glowing softly. It’s also electroshock protected for safe use and can recall your preferred lighting settings even if an outage occurs.
No longer need lighting in your area but don’t want to leave an open socket in your switch panel? The Lutron MA-S8AM-BR features a front accessible service switch (FASS) that can easily be disabled to stop the flow of power to your unit. You’ll be able to leave the switch installed in case of future use, when all you’re required to do is reconnect the power and continue use as normal. Backed by Lutron’s quality reputation and featured on several home shopping channels, this is a product that will have you raving to friends and family.
- Multi-location switching
- Single tap brings lights instantly to full on
- LED indicates status of lighting load
- Immediate off or 70-second Delay to Off
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Electrostatic discharge tested
- Uses conventional 3-way and 4-way wiring
- Color: Brown
- Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz (requires a neutral wire connection)
- Mounting: 1-gang US wallbox
- Temperature: 32-104oF (0-40 oC)
- Design: Use Lutron Claro or Satin Colors wallplates or standard decorator-style wallplates (Sold Separately)
- Load Type: Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fans
- Minimum Load: 5W
- Maximum Capacity: 8 Amperes Lighting loads or 3 Amperes General Purpose Motor
- Auxiliary Controls: Use up to 9 MA/MSC-AS Accessory Switches for 3
- way and 4-way applications
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.