- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-S8AM-GR Light Switch, Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location - Gray
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MA-S8AM-GR Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location – Gray
Simple, yet with optimal functionality and a sleek design, the Lutron MA-S8AM-GR exhibits perfection in lighting control. You’ll have no trouble operating this standard 3-way or 4-way control switch. Just press the button once to bring the lights in your space to their full capacity and tap it again to extinguish them completely. The single button design of the Lutron MA-S8AM-GR makes this product an aesthetically pleasing addition to your collection of traditional switches, without giving your wall the cluttered look of too many devices. Meant to blend seamlessly in with all of the walls and décor in your home, this switch has made a name for itself in modern homes where sophisticated style is praised.
The Lutron MA-S8AM-GR also offers a technologically advanced way to monitor the power and feed to your switch. The built-in LED glows softly when power is flowing properly to the device and will alert you by disappearing if any power interruption is present. If you no longer wish to feed power into the unit, simply disable the front accessible service switch (FASS) and use the switch as filler for your otherwise empty switch plate.
- Multi-location switching
- Single tap brings lights instantly to full on
- LED indicates status of lighting load
- Immediate off or 70-second Delay to Off
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Electrostatic discharge tested
- Uses conventional 3-way and 4-way wiring
- Color: Gray
- Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz (requires a neutral wire connection)
- Mounting: 1-gang US wallbox
- Temperature: 32-104oF (0-40 oC)
- Design: Use Lutron Claro or Satin Colors wallplates or standard decorator-style wallplates (Sold Separately)
- Load Type: Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fans
- Minimum Load: 5W
- Maximum Capacity: 8 Amperes Lighting loads or 3 Amperes General Purpose Motor
- Auxiliary Controls: Use up to 9 MA/MSC-AS Accessory Switches for 3
- way and 4-way applications
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.