Lutron MA-S8AM-LA Light Switch, Maestro Digital Switch, Multi-Location - Light Almond
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Lutron MA-S8AM-LA Maestro Digital Multi Location Switch can be used with a number of applications, including lighting and motor loads. This award winning design and technology from Lutron offers an LED indicator to notify you if the power is or is not flowing. Plus, right under the main button is the hidden FASS service switch that lets you remove power without taking the dimmer itself off of the wall.
This light almond colored Lutron MA-S8AM-La is simply installed with three way or four way wiring and mounting, with a 1-gang US wallbox. Turning your lights on is also very easy, with a single tap that instantly brings them to a full on position. The switch is electrostatic discharged tested and includes built-in memory for its settings in case of a power failure.
The Lutron MA-S8AM-LA load type includes incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage and fans, as well as a maximum load of 5W.
Wallplate Sold Separately.
Features:• Multi-location switching
• Single tap brings lights instantly to full on
• LED indicates status of lighting load
• Immediate off or 70-second Delay to Off
• Power failure memory
• Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
• Electrostatic discharge tested
• Uses conventional 3-way and 4-way wiring
Specifications:• Color: Light Almond
• Power Input: 120/127VAC, 50/60Hz (requires a neutral wire connection)
• Mounting: 1-gang US wallbox
• Temperature: 32-104oF (0-40 oC)
• Design: Use Lutron Claro or Satin Colors wallplates or standard decorator-style wallplates (Sold Separately)
• Load Type: Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, fans
• Minimum Load: 5W
• Maximum Capacity: 8 Amperes Lighting loads or 3 Amperes General Purpose Motor
• Auxiliary Controls: Use up to 9 MA/MSC-AS Accessory Switches for 3• way and 4-way applications
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: