- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-T51-IV Light Timer, 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer - Ivory
About the Lutron MA-T51-IV 5-Amp Maestro Digital Ivory In-Wall Countdown Timer
Add technology and style to your home with the Lutron MA-T51-IV 5-Amp Maestro Digital Ivory In-Wall Countdown Timer. Perfect for exhaust fans in bathrooms, light fixtures and more, this countdown timer offers easy to use technology in a sleek and modern package.
The Lutron MA-T51-IV 5-Amp Maestro Digital Ivory In-Wall Countdown Timer uses soft-glowing green LED lights to indicate timer setting. This fixture comes in a warm, sophisticated ivory hue and can be complemented by any Lutron screwless wall plate (sold separately).
The Lutron MA-T51-IV boasts simplicity and efficient technology, so that you can be more environmentally friendly and will not have to worry about switching anything on or off. The timer can be set for as few as five minutes and as many as 60, or it can be set on a continuous loop. Adjust the settings on the rocker switch next to the main paddle switch for simple changes.Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Perfect for Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Easy to use Large Paddle and Side Rocker for Time Adjustment
- Integrated LEDs Give Visual Confirmation of Timer Setting
- Can be Adjusted from 5-60 minutes, as well as the option to keep it on continuously. Time adjustments are made easily by using the rocker switch located beside the paddle switch. The attractive appearance of Lutron Maestro collection looks great and is accented perfectly with Lutron Series of screwless wallplates (sold separately).
- Color: Ivory
- Timer Type: 5 Amp Max. Single-Pole
- Time Adjustment: 5-60 Minutes
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (sold separately)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I love it
Use in all 3 bathroom
on 10-21-2015 by Edmundas
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.