- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MA-T51MN-IV Light Timer, 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer, Multi-Location - Ivory
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MA-T51MN-IV 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer, Multi-Location – Ivory
You shouldn’t have to settle for timers that don’t give you the plentiful options that you need. With the Lutron MA-T51MN-IV 5A Maestro Digital In-Wall Countdown Timer, Multi-Location, you have those options, and it’s extremely easy to take advantage of them. Choose timer settings for your bathroom fans or home lighting from anywhere between 5 to 60 minutes, or even choose to keep them on continuously. If you change your mind about the settings, feel free to make adjustments to the Lutron MA-T51MN-IV by using the attached rocker switch, located adjacent to the device’s paddle switch.
With the Lutron MA-T51MN-IV, the digital nature of the device provides integrated LEDs that give the user precise visual confirmation of the timer’s settings. Purchase one today and take advantage of the one-year limited warranty through the manufacturer. The attractive, smooth features of this ivory device can add a classy touch to your home as soon as you install it!Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Multi-Location Timer
- Perfect for Bathroom Exhaust Fans
- Easy to use Large Paddle and Side Rocker for Time Adjustment
- Integrated LEDs Give Visual Confirmation of Timer Setting
- Can be Adjusted from 5-60 Minutes
- Requires Neutral
- Color: Ivory
- Timer Amperage: 5 Amp (Lighting Load) or 3Amp (general purpose Fan)
- Time Adjustment: 5-60 Minutes
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.