- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MACL-153M-BL LED Dimmer, 3-Way 150W Maestro Dimmer Switch - Black
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MACL-153M-BL LED Dimmer, 3-Way 150W Maestro Dimmer Switch - Black
The Lutron MACL-153M-BL in black may be just the solution are looking for any room in your home. This intelligent device does more than simply save you energy and extend the life your bulbs; it remembers your favorite settings.
Don’t remember how to find your favorite light? No problem. Simply tap the main button once or tap twice for maximum light.
Keep in mind that the Lutron MACL-153M-BL has more than just a good memory. Exit rooms safely without worrying about the lights. Lights fade out as you safely exit the room.
Additionally, it gives your room an elegant, functional touch. The soft green LED lights indicate the current brightness level and act as a locator in the dark. You’ll never look at ordinary dimmers again. The Lutron MACL-153M-BL is the perfect accessory for any room in your home. Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
- Satin Colors Utilize a Stylish Matte Finish
- One-Touch Brings the Lights to a Favorite Illumination Level
- Luxurious Theater Style Fade to Off is Customizable from 10 to 60 Seconds
- Award Winning Maestro Design
- Soft Glowing Green LEDs Indicate the Current Illumination Level as Well as Acting as a Locator Light in a Dark Room
- Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
- Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
- Color: Black
- Switch Type: Multilocation
- Style: Maestro Colors
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL or LED
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- One (1) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty. /BR>The warranty is provided by and needs to be proceeded through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Lutron LED Dimmer
We recently added a bedroom to our barn/apartment. One of the receptacles was wired to be switched via a light switch at the entrance to the room. (This allows us to plug a lamp into the outlet and control the power via a wall switch.) The Lutron has some nice features (six level dimming with memory, delayed turn off). In addition, the color and style matches all the receptacles in the room. We couldn't be happier.
on 02-07-2016 by Richard
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.