Lutron LED Dimmer, 3-Way 150W Maestro Dimmer Switch - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Lutron MACL-153M-WH 150W Maestro Incadesent/LED Multi-Location Digital Dimmer - White
Are you looking for a “smart” alternative to an ordinary dimmer? The Lutron MACL-153M-WH in white may be just the solution are looking for. This intelligent device does more than simply save you energy and extend the life your bulbs; it remembers your favorite settings.
Don’t remember how to find your favorite light? No problem. Simply tap the main button once or tap twice for maximum light.
Keep in mind that the Lutron MACL-153M-WH has more than just a good memory. Exit rooms safely without worrying about the lights. Lights fade out as you safely exit the room.
Additionally, it gives your room an elegant, functional touch. The soft green LED lights indicate the current brightness level and act as a locator in the dark. You’ll never look at ordinary dimmers again. The Lutron MACL-153M-WH in white is the perfect accessory for any room in your home.
Wallplate Sold Separately. For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates.
• Lutron's Maestro 150Watt Magnetic Low Voltage Multi-Location Preset Digital Dimmer
• Satin Colors Utilize a Stylish Matte Finish
• One-Touch Brings the Lights to a Favorite Illumination Level
• Luxurious Theater Style Fade to Off is Customizable from 10 to 60 Seconds
• Award Winning Maestro Design
• Soft Glowing Green LEDs Indicate the Current Illumination Level as Well as Acting as a Locator Light in a Dark Room
• Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
• Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
• Color: White
• Switch Type: Multilocation
• Style: Maestro Colors
• Type: Digital
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
• Load Rating: 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL or LED
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: