- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MALV-600-BR Dimmer Switch, 450W Multi-Location Maestro Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Brown
About the Lutron MALV-600-BR 450W Maestro Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer – Brown
Part of the Maestro Series, the Lutron MALV-600-BR is a dimmer that can transform the lights within a room to the perfect level for any occasion. When you push the main button, turning the lights on and off is simple! Next to the main button is a touch rocker that allows you to set the light levels in a room. Compatible remotes can also be synced with the switch to help you set the illumination levels.
LEDs built-in to the Lutron MALV-600-BR clearly show you what level the lights are set so you are aware when you enter a room. The switch is built with a fade-to-off feature, which gives you the ability to leave a room with ease by not having to fumble around in the dark.
The Lutron MALV-600-BR comes in a sophisticated brown color that blends perfectly with décor and walls in any home. When you match it with a Lutron wall plate, sold separately, you’ll be able to achieve the ultimate sense of style. Pick yours up today!
- For control of magnetic low voltage transformers
- Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance
- Special Features: Two taps on the switch brings lights on to full brightness; press and hold the switch to slowly fade lights to off over 10 seconds
- Multi-location dimming from up to 10 locations when used with the MA-R Companion Dimmer
- LEDs show preset light level and glow softly to act as night light
- Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates (sold separately)
- Dimmer Type: Dimmer
- Locations: Single Pole, Multi Location
- Wall Plate Included: No
- Source Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Watts: 450
- Volts: 120
- Volt-Ampere: 600
- Gang: 1
1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers