- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MALV-600-WH Dimmer Switch, 450W Multi-Location Maestro Low Voltage Light Dimmer - White
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the 450W Lutron MALV-600-WH Maestro Low Voltage Magnetic Dimmer
The Lutron MALV-600-WH Maestro Low Voltage Magnetic Dimmer is a white-colored, full range dimmer for control of magnetic low voltage transformers. Made to control the “line” side of the transformers, this dimmer is chock full of the latest and award winning technology from Lutron. It’s easily installed with three way wiring and retrofit, as well.
Some features of the Lutron MALV-600-WH include LEDs that indicate preset levels of light when it’s turned off. A "fade to off" element will assure you are not left in the dark, and lights fade smoothly to allow ease on your eyes between illumination levels. With a flush, clean design, this dimmer is not only an attractive choice, but also a smart one for your home.
The Lutron MALV-600-WH offers multi location dimming in up to ten different spaces. A special feature of this dimmer includes bringing your lights to full brightness with only two simple taps. Plus, simply hold down the switch in order to fade your lights off slowly. The Lutron MALV-600-WH Maestro Low Voltage Magnetic Dimmer is a UL and CSA listed product.Wallplate Sold Separately"
- For control of magnetic low voltage transformers
- Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance
- Special Features: Two taps on the switch brings lights on to full brightness; press and hold the switch to slowly fade lights to off over 10 seconds
- Multi-location dimming from up to 10 locations when used with the MA-R Companion Dimmer
- LEDs show preset light level and glow softly to act as night light
- Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates (sold separately)
- Dimmer Type: Dimmer
- Locations: Single Pole, Multi Location
- Wall Plate Included: No
- Source Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Watts: 450
- Volts: 120
- Volt-Ampere: 600
- Gang: 1
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.