- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MAW-600H-WH Maestro Dimmer & White Claro Wallplate, 600W,1-Pole
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The Lutron MAW-600H-WH Maestro digital dimmer switch with Claro wallplate in white is an award-winning piece of hardware. Known as a smart dimmer because of its advanced technology, the Lutron MAW-600H-WH remembers all of your favorite light settings. Simply press the main button once for your favorite lighting; press twice for maximum light. For a more unique setting, adjust the tough rocker on the side.
With the Lutron MAW-600H-WH dimmer you can find your way in the dark and know the exact level of brightness with the soft green LED light display. Don’t worry any longer about accidentally tripping over items on the ground while stumbling through the darkness!
The Lutron MAW-600H-WH dimmer comes with a wall plate included. No need to find a coordinating match, the work is already done for you. This 2006 Innovation in design and engineering award-winning Lutron dimmer will make a perfect addition to your home.
- Lutron's Maestro Duo 600 Watt Preset Digital Dimmer
- One-Touch Brings the Lights to a Favorite Illumination Level
- Luxurious Theater Style Fade to Off is Customizable from 10 to 60 Seconds
- Award Winning Maestro Design
- Soft Glowing Green LEDs Indicate the Current Illumination Level as Well as Acting as a Locator Light
- Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
- Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
- Includes a Screwless Wallplate
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Color: White
- Style: Maestro Duo
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplate: Included Screwless Design
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.