- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIR-1000MT-BR Dimmer Switch, 1000W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote - Brown
About the Lutron MIR-1000MT-BR 1000W Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control, Multi-Location – Brown
With the Lutron MIR-1000MT-BR you can control your lights and fans from anywhere in a room from the comfort of where you are. The switch features the latest technology with its IR receiver and transmitter and is designed for easy control.
Part of Maestro’s Smart Dimmers, the Lutron MIR-1000MT-BR is built with a fade to off feature, which gives you the ability to leave a room while the lights gradually dim to off so you will never have to exit a room in the dark. The silver button allows you to easily set the lights to your favorite level. The precision of the device means that you’ll never have to struggle to get that perfect ambience for special occasions ever again!
The Lutron MIR-1000MT-BR is built for easy installation with its three way wiring and retrofit and is constructed with quality so it will last for many years. The glossy brown finish will add elegance to any room and naturally fits with any design of a room. It’s time for you to take control of your lights with the Lutron MIR-1000MT-BR.
- Preset Multi-Location Incandescent Smart Dimmer
- Includes IR Receiver & IR Transmitter
- Silver Button Recalls your favorite Light Level
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy Installation and Retrofit
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Brown
- Wattage: 1000W
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers