- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIR-1000T-BR Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote - Brown
About the Lutron MIR-1000T-BR 1000W Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control, Single-Pole – Brown
Take complete control of your lights and fans with the Lutron MIR-1000T-BR. The switch gives you the latest technology and advance features to the comfort of your home.
The Lutron MIR-1000T-BR is built with the user in mind. The simple interface and setting controls will allow you to easily program and set your lights. A fade to off feature allows you to exit a room while the lights slowly turn off so you won’t have to stumble in a dark room. The switch also remembers your favorite light level. Just tap the silver button and your lights will be illuminated to your perfect level.
The Lutron MIR-1000T-BR is easy to install with its three way wiring system and retrofit. The modern and sleek design give you a great accent to any room and the glossy finish allows for easy maintenance. The Lutron MIR-1000T-BR will last for many years. It is time for you to have complete control over your home lighting system. Pick up your dimmer today, and get it with a matching brown wall plate for the ultimate in style for your home.
- Preset Single-Location Incandescent Smart Dimmer
- Includes IR Receiver & IR Transmitter
- Silver Button Recalls your favorite Light Level
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Brown
- Wattage: 1000W
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.