- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIR-1000T-IV Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote - Ivory
About the Lutron MIR-1000T-IV 1000W Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control, Single-Pole – Ivory
With the Lutron MIR-1000T-IV you can take back control of your lights and fans. The switch is built with the latest features and easy design to give you the control you need from anywhere in a room.
Built with the user in mind, a fade to off feature gives you the ability to leave a room while the lights slowly dim to off so you won’t have to stumble in the dark. This makes the dimmer perfect for any elderly people or people with limited mobility. The smart switch also remembers you favorite light level, which you can program. You simply have to touch the silver button and your lighting will be perfect for you.
The Lutron MIR-1000T-IV is built for easy installation with its retrofit and three way wiring system. The modern switch design and ivory color will be a subtle accent for any room. The time for you to take full control of your lights has come and the Lutron MIR-1000T-IV is ready. Order yours today and take advantage of the one-year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Preset Single-Location Incandescent Smart Dimmer
- Includes IR Receiver & IR Transmitter
- Silver Button Recalls your favorite Light Level
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Ivory
- Wattage: 1000W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.