- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIR-1000T-LA Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote - Light Almond
About the Lutron MIR-1000T-LA 1000W Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control, Single-Pole - Light Almond
The Lutron MIR-1000T-LA, part of Maestro’s Smart Dimmers series, gives you the latest technology in a switch to control your lights within a room. This switch was designed with the user in mind and offers unique features to customize and operate your lights.
A fade to off feature built in to the Lutron MIR-1000T-LA gives you the ability to leave a room without having to walk I the dark because the lights will slowly dim to off so you can easily make your way out. The Lutron MIR-1000T-LA can also learn your favorite light level and it makes it easy to come back to with its silver button. One tap on the button and your lights will illuminate to our perfect level.
With a clean and sleek design the Lutron MIR-1000T-LA is a nice accent to any room. It is easy to install with its three way wiring system and retrofit and is built with the high quality Lutron is best known for. The time has come to take total control of your lights with a switch smart enough to handle it.
- Preset Single-Location Incandescent Smart Dimmer
- Includes IR Receiver & IR Transmitter
- Silver Button Recalls your favorite Light Level
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Light Almond
- Wattage: 1000W
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.