Lutron MIR-600MT-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote - Light Almond
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Lutron MIR-600MT-LA, part of Maestro’s Smart Dimmers collection, is smart for a reason because it gives you ultimate control of your lighting system while offering you latest features in the switch market.
A fade to off feature allows you to exit a room while the lights slowly go out so you will never have to walk through a dark room. The Lutron MIR-600MT-LA allows you to program your favorite light level. With a simple tap on the silver button, located on the remote control, your lights will adjust to your perfect light level. All these features were built with the user in mind and with the high standards Lutron is known for.
The Lutron MIR-600MT-LA is easy to install with its retrofit and three way wiring system. The modern design and light almond color is a nice accent to any room and sleekly flows with any décor in your home. This system will finally give you total control of your lighting system.
Features:• Preset Multi-Location Incandescent Smart Dimmer|
• Includes IR Receiver & IR Transmitter
• Silver Button Recalls your favorite Light Level
• Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
• Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
• LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
• Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
• Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
• Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy Installation and Retrofit
• Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
• Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
Specifications:• Switch Type: Multi-Location with Infrared Sensor & Remote Control|
• Color: Light Almond
• Style: Maestro IR
• Type: Digital
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
• Load Rating: 600W
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
• Wallplate: For use with standard decorator style wallplate. (Sold Separately)
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
2 questions, (1) can you use this dimmer with LED bulbs? and (2) can you have 2 dimmers controlled by 2 remotes in the same room? An example would be a hanging lamp on either side of a bed each controlled by a seperate wall switch, each wall switch with it's own controller. Or would one controller affect both wall switches?
This dimmer is designed for Incandescent dimming, however, we do have a set of dimmers compatible for LED dimming (click here to view) .
You can have 2 dimmers controlled by 2 remotes in the same room. With Infrared, the signal is a more direct type of signal, and depending on the size of the room, turning on a dimmer in one direction of the room shoud not effect the opposing side. However, if your have 2 of these dimmers beside eachother (in the same gang box), the infrared signal will not be differentiated by each individual dimmer, and it will activate both dimmers.
For your example above to work properly, the dimmers for each light would need to be far enough away to not be effected by the opposing dimmer.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: