- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIR-600THW-AL Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote & Wall Plate - Almond
About the Lutron MIR-600THW-AL 600W Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control & Wall Plate, Single-Pole – Almond
If you’re looking for a “smarter” way to control the lights in your home, try out the Lutron MIR-600THW-AL. While you may be familiar with smart cars or smart phones, this smart dimmer is known for the exciting new lighting technology it brings into your home. A large main touch pad allows you to easily turn your lights on and off with a single tap. To adjust the light levels, a touch rocker is located next to the main button. LED lights allow you to see the level of your current illumination. For the ultimate convenience, this set comes standard with a remote that allows you to control all of your lighting levels without having to move! You will also receive a high-quality Lutron wall plate to help maximize the great looks of your home.
When the Lutron MIR-600THW-AL is not being used, it softly glows to help you find the switch within a dark room. You will find a FASS service switch underneath the main push button that allows you to cut off the switch’s power without even having to uninstall the device!
- Lutron's Maestro IR 600Watt Preset Digital Dimmer with Remote Control
- Control Your Lights from a Distance with the Included Remote
- One-Touch Brings the Lights to a Favorite Illumination Level
- Luxurious Theater Style Fade to Off is Customizable from 10 to 60 Seconds
- Award Winning Maestro Design
- Soft Glowing Green LEDs Indicate the Current Illumination Level as Well as Acting as a Locator Light in a Dark Room
- Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
- Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
- Includes a Screwless Wallplate
- Switch Type: Single-Pole with Infrared Sensor
- Color: Almond
- Style: Maestro IR
- Type: Digital with Infrared Remote
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplate: Included Screwless Design
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I asked the same question a few moments ago about the MIR600MT-LA. Can you use these with LED bulbs and can you use 2 of these in the same room to control 2 seperate lights or will they interfer with each other? Thanks again.by Larry L. from San Diego on 08-10-2012
This dimmer is designed for Incandescent dimming, however, we do have a set of dimmers compatible for LED dimming (click here to view) .
You can have 2 dimmers controlled by 2 remotes in the same room. With Infrared, the signal is a more direct type of signal, and depending on the size of the room, turning on a dimmer in one direction of the room shoud not effect the opposing side. However, if your have 2 of these dimmers beside eachother (in the same gang box), the infrared signal will not be differentiated by each individual dimmer, and it will activate both dimmers.
For your example above to work properly, the dimmers for each light would need to be far enough away to not be effected by the opposing dimmer.on 08-10-2012Please login or register before adding a question.