Lutron MIR-600THW-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote & Wall Plate - Light Almond
Ask a Question
About this Product
You may have a smart phone, but how about a smart dimmer? The Lutron MIR-600THW-LA is called a “smart dimmer” because of its excellent, user-friendly technologies. To turn your lights on and off, simply tap the large main button. The side touch rocker allows you to adjust illumination levels with a slide of your finger. A remote control, included in the package, allows you to control you lights with ease.
When the Lutron MIR-600THW-LA is not it use, it has an alluring glow that allows you to find the switch within a dark room. LEDs help indicate which level the lights are set. A FASS switch is hidden underneath the main button and it gives you the option to remove power to the switch without having to remove the entire dimmer from the wall.
Options such as the Lutron MIR-600THW-LA won prestigious awards for the switch’s design and innovative features. Spots for the Lutron Maestro collection have been featured on a wide variety of high-profile television networks, which goes to show how appreciated these devices truly are!
Features:• Lutron's Maestro IR 600Watt Preset Digital Dimmer with Remote Control
• Control Your Lights from a Distance with the Included Remote
• One-Touch Brings the Lights to a Favorite Illumination Level
• Luxurious Theater Style Fade to Off is Customizable from 10 to 60 Seconds
• Award Winning Maestro Design
• Soft Glowing Green LEDs Indicate the Current Illumination Level as Well as Acting as a Locator Light in a Dark Room
• Innovative FASS Hidden Front Accessible Service Switch
• Dimmers Save Energy and Extend Bulb Life
• Includes a Screwless Wallplate
Specifications:• Switch Type: Single-Pole with Infrared Sensor
• Color: Light Almond
• Style: Maestro IR
• Type: Digital with Infrared Remote
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
• Load Rating: 600W
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
• Wallplate: Included Screwless Design
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
WHAT IS THE MAX. DISTANCE THAT THE REMOTE CONTROL WILL OPERATE THE LIGHT SWITCH PROPERLY?? WILL IT OPERATE BETWEEN TWO BUILDINGS APPROX. FORTY FEET APART ???THANKS,, RUDY
Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room, up to 30-Feet.
If you are a new customer, please register first: