- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote & Wall Plate - White
About the 600W Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Multi Location Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control and Wall Plate (White)
Now you can control your room’s lighting and dimming with the 600W Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Multi Location Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control and Wall Plate. This convenient dimmer and on/off switch comes complete with a remote that allows for lighting control right at your fingertips, no matter where you might be. And, with a range of up to 30 feet, you can even control your dimming switch from another room!
You can even set the Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Multi Location Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control and Wall Plate to turn off the lights after you exit the room, which means no more finding your way to the door in the dark! Program your favorite light level into the remote, or adjust brightness to your liking at any time.
The Lutron MIR-600THW-WH replaces your current dimmer and is easily installed in most wall based outlets. It comes complete with a one year warranty through the manufacturer.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Silver button recalls your favorite light level
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Power failure memory: it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Switch Type: Single-Pole with Infrared Sensor
- Color: White
- Style: Maestro IR
- Type: Digital with Infrared Remote
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplate: Included Screwless Design
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
I have this product and installed it about 3 years ago. I have been happy with it, but the remote is no longer working. Can it be replaced or is there a way to fix it?by Judith H. on 02-16-2015
You are able to purchase the remote separately for the Lutron MIR-600THW-WH. The model number of the replacement remote is MIR-ITFS-WH which can be found here: http://www.westsidewholesale.com/lutron-mir-itfs-wh.htmlon 02-17-2015
Does this Lutron dimmer switch work with fluorescent light bulbs?by Charlie D. from Fort Worth, TX on 05-27-2014
The Lutron MIR-600THW-WH dimmer switch is only rated for use with incandescent and halogen light bulbs.on 06-04-2014Please login or register before adding a question.