Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Light Dimmer w/ Remote & Wall Plate - White
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the 600W Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Multi Location Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control and Wall Plate (White)
Now you can control your room’s lighting and dimming with the 600W Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Multi Location Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control and Wall Plate. This convenient dimmer and on/off switch comes complete with a remote that allows for lighting control right at your fingertips, no matter where you might be. And, with a range of up to 30 feet, you can even control your dimming switch from another room!
You can even set the Lutron MIR-600THW-WH Multi Location Maestro IR Dimmer with Remote Control and Wall Plate to turn off the lights after you exit the room, which means no more finding your way to the door in the dark! Program your favorite light level into the remote, or adjust brightness to your liking at any time.
The Lutron MIR-600THW-WH replaces your current dimmer and is easily installed in most wall based outlets. It comes complete with a one year warranty through the manufacturer.
Features:• Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room • up to 30 feet|
• Silver button recalls your favorite light level
• Compatible with most learning remote controls
• LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
• Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
• Power failure memory: it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
Specifications:• Switch Type: Single-Pole with Infrared Sensor |
• Color: White
• Style: Maestro IR
• Type: Digital with Infrared Remote
• Preset: Preset
• Load Type: Incandescent/ Halogen
• Load Rating: 600W
• Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
• Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
• Wallplate: Included Screwless Design
• Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
I have this product and installed it about 3 years ago. I have been happy with it, but the remote is no longer working. Can it be replaced or is there a way to fix it?
You are able to purchase the remote separately for the Lutron MIR-600THW-WH. The model number of the replacement remote is MIR-ITFS-WH which can be found here:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/lutron-mir-itfs-wh.html
Does this Lutron dimmer switch work with fluorescent light bulbs?
The Lutron MIR-600THW-WH dimmer switch is only rated for use with incandescent and halogen light bulbs.
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: