- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600-BL Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Black
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MIRELV-600-BL 600W Maestro IR Electronic Low-Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Black
The Lutron MIRELV-600-BL, part of Maestro’s Smart Dimmers, is built with the latest advancements to give you complete control of your lights from anywhere in a room. The sleek and modern interface is designed for easy use. You simply press the main button of the device to flip the lights off or on. Also included is a side rocker that allows you to choose the light levels to your liking.
When the Lutron MIRELV-600-BL is not being used, LEDs show you the current light levels the dimmer is set to. When it’s dark, the switch can double as a night light to help you find your way when you’re wandering around your home. Now you won’t have to worry about blindly wandering through your dark rooms at night!
The Lutron MIRELV-600-BL contains the classic high-quality design that has made Lutron such a succes, which means it will last for many years to come. It is easy to install with its three way wiring and retrofit. It is time to take control of your lights with the Lutron MIRELV-600-BL.
- Preset Single-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Black
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.