- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600-BR Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Brown
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MIRELV-600-BR 600W Maestro IR Electronic Low-Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Brown
The Lutron MIRELV-600-BR is part of Maestro’s Smart Dimmers because of the switch’s innovative features and modern design. Tapping the main button on the device gives you the ability to flip the lights on or off. A side rocker located next to the main panel lets you adjust the lights to your liking.
When the Lutron MIRELV-600-BR is not being used it acts as a nightlight, while also allowing you to easily locate the dimmer because of its soft glow. LEDs show the current light levels next to the main button so you will always know what to expect when you turn your lights on. A fade to off feature lets you exit a room without having to walk in the dark; the lights will slowly fade, giving you plenty of time for a safe exit. This feature is especially preferred by people with some sort of limited mobility.
The Lutron MIRELV-600-BR is built with a high quality construction that will last for years. This dimmer will be a great tool to control your lights and is a leading dimmer that is a good addition for any home.
- Preset Single-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Brown
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.