- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Light Almond
About the Lutron MIRELV-600-LA Lutron Wireless Dimmer Maestro 600W, Multi-Location - Light Almond
The Lutron MIRELV-600-AL Lutron Wireless Dimmer Maestro 600W, Multi-Location - Light Almond gives you the ability to control your lights with ease with its sleek design and innovative features. Simply press the main button to turn your lights off or on as you please. The side rocker gives you the ability to set the illumination levels within a room.
When the Lutron MIRELV-600-AL Lutron Wireless Dimmer Maestro 600W, Multi-Location - Light Almondis not in use it softly glows in a room so you can easily find the switch and it also acts as a nightlight. LEDs on the dimmer show you the current light levels when the product is off. This dimmer switch also features an excellent fade feature that allows you to bring the lights down slowly while you exit a room, making it safer and less likely that you’ll stumble around in darkness.
The wireless dimmer is built for easy installation and is compatible with most remotes. It high quality construction will last you for years to come and the almond color blends well with any home décor.
- Preset Single-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Light Almond
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.