- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - White
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the 600W Lutron MIRELV-600-WH Maestro IR Electronic Low Voltage White Multi Location Dimmer
Maestro combines easy functionality with high-tech style in the 600W Lutron MIRELV-600-WH Maestro IR Electronic Low Voltage White Multi Location Dimmer. This versatile switch offers convenient features such as multi location lighting for up to nine additional Maestro smart remotes and numerous dimming levels.
The Lutron MIRELV-600-WH Maestro IR Electronic Low Voltage White Multi Location Dimmer also offers fading technology so you can avoid the stress that sharp changes in brightness can cause to your eyes. It also features a 10 second fadeout to darkness when you turn the lights off, so you have sufficient light left to leave a room safely. The soft-glowing green LED lights indicate brightness levels with preset lighting memory, and can be adjusted from up to 30 feet away.
The Lutron MIRELV-600-WH Maestro IR Electronic Low Voltage White Multi Location Dimmer is easy to install with standard wiring. It has a low voltage minimum load of 40W and a maximum of 600W.
- Preset Single-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: White
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.