- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600M-BR Dimmer Switch, 600W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Brown
About the Lutron MIRELV-600M-BR 600W Maestro IR Electronic Low-Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Brown
The Lutron MIRELV-600M-BR is part of Maestro’s Smart Dimmers because of it sleek design and modern technologies that allow you to easily control the lights in your room. The main button needs a little tap to turn your lights on and off. Next to the main panel is a side rocker that lets you adjust the lights in the room so you can set the illumination levels for any occasion.
A fade to off feature lets you exit a room while the lights gradually turn off so you don’t have to worry about walking in complete darkness. This makes it a great feature for elderly people, who may take slightly longer to walk out of a room. When the Lutron MIRELV-600M-BR is not being used it acts as a nightlight and switch indicator so you can find it in a dark room. LEDs adjacent to the device’s main button present you the current light levels so you always know what to expect when you turn your lights on.
The Lutron MIRELV-600M-BR is easy to install with its three way wiring and retrofit and is a great addition to any room to help you control your lighting.
- Preset Multi-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Brown
- Wattage: 600W
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.