- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600M-IV Dimmer Switch, 600W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Ivory
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MIRELV-600M-IV 600W Maestro IR Electronic Low-Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Ivory
Controlling your lights in a room has never been easier than with the Lutron MIRELV-600M-IV. With a large main button you simply tap it to turn your lights on and off. A side dimmer gives the ability to set the lights levels for any occasion or mood. While the switch is not being used, LEDs indicate the current light levels so you will always be able to tune to your lights precisely to the setting you want.
When the Lutron MIRELV-600M-IV is off, it softly glows to offer any room a nice nightlight and also helps you indicate the switch in the dark. A fade to off feature lets you leave a room with the comfort of lights as they slowly turn off so will never have to walk in complete darkness.
The Lutron MIRELV-600M-IV is built with the high quality materials that Lutron is known for and will be a part of your home for years to come. The dimmer can be controlled with compatible remote controls. Pick yours up today and be sure to grab a matching ivory wall plate, sold separately!
- Preset Multi-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Ivory
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.