- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRELV-600M-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Electronic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Light Almond
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MIRELV-600M-LA 600W Maestro IR Electronic Low-Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location - Light Almond
The Lutron MIRELV-600M-LA is built with a simple and modern interface that allows you to control your lights from anywhere in a room. With a tap on the main button you can turn your lights on and off. A side rocker located next to the main button lets you adjust the lights to your liking. Compatible remotes controls can be programmed with the dimmer.
When the Lutron MIRELV-600M-LA is not being used it softly glows so you can find the dimmer in the dark and acts as a nightlight. LEDs next to the main button indicate the current light level so you will not be surprised when you turn your lights on. A fade to feature lets you exit a room with the comfort of light as the lights slowly turn off.
The Lutron MIRELV-600M-LA is built with the latest advancements in dimmer technology, all in a simple and modern design. This dimmer is a great addition to any home and will last for years to come. Pick yours up today and get it with a light almond Lutron wall plate, sold separately.
- Preset Multi-Location Electronic Low-Voltage Smart Dimmer
- Compatible with most learning Remote Controls
- Adjust Lights from up to 30 feet
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy Dimmer location and show preset Light Level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off lets you leave the room before Lights go out
- Full range Dimming possible from up to 10 Locations
- Power failure Memory of your Settings even after a Power interruption
- Superior suppression of Interference with Radio and TV
- Color: Light Almond
- Wattage: 600W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.