- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRLV-1000-IV Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Ivory
About the Lutron MIRLV-1000-IV 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, Single-Pole – Ivory
If you’re looking for the pinnacle of dimmer controls and lighting controls, look no further than the Lutron MIRLV-1000-IV. This innovation from Lutron brings you all of the best dimming control features and pairs them with select options that will bring sophistication and elegance to your home. Choose any level of lighting imaginable with the Lutron MIRLV-1000-IV 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer’s rocker switch and watch as it remembers your preference time and time again, even in the event of a power outage. The built-in LED will give you an accurate reading of your lighting level so that you can find and read it in the dark.
The Lutron MIRLV-1000-IV also sports the ability to be complemented with most wireless wands and controllers that have infrared capabilities. Once paired, you’ll be able to control your lights from up to 30 feet away, allowing for maximum manipulation, even from other rooms. The dimmer delay technology also enables you to leave the room with plenty of time to spare before the lights fade off. By selecting a time from 10 to 60 seconds, you’ll turn on a slow fade to darkness after you’ve already left.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Power failure memory
- it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Color: Ivory
- Wattage: 1000W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.