- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRLV-1000-LA Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Maestro IR Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Light Almond
About the Lutron MIRLV-1000-LA 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, Single-Pole - Light Almond
If you’re looking for a dimmer switch to install in your room, why settle for anything less than the best. The Lutron MIRLV-1000-LA gives a complete dimming experience with the added features that you’ll only find in Lutron’s advanced devices. Pair this dimmer with a learning remote to enable infrared connections up to 30 feet away. Plus, the fading dimmer delay system allows you to make a complete exit before the lights are shut off. No more fumbling around in the dark after the lights have faded; simply set the Lutron MIRLV-1000-LA delay to any time between 10 and 60 seconds to exit the room at your convenience while the lights fade behind you.
The built-in LED of the Lutron MIRLV-1000-LA will make sure you always know what the light setting is before you turn it on and it even acts as a guide in the pitch dark to help you find the mounted wall switch. Use the rocker to adjust your lighting levels until they meet your needs and watch as your settings are saved at all times, even in the event of a power outage. Order this Lutron switch today, which comes standard with a one-year limited warranty.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Power failure memory
- it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Color: Light Almond
- Wattage: 1000W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.