- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRLV-1000M-AL Dimmer Switch, 1000W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Almond
About the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-AL 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Almond
Your ability to control the lights in your home shouldn’t be limited to just on and off. The Lutron MIRLV-1000M-AL gives you the power to choose any lighting setting that best fits your needs with its powerful dimmer system. Select any light level that’s convenient for you and watch as this advanced product remembers your settings, even in the event of a power outage. Because it’s built with customer convenience in mind, the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-AL also features a delayed dimmer system for when you want to leave the room. Just set the delay from 10 to 60 seconds and take your time exiting the room as the lights slowly fade into darkness.
The Lutron MIRLV-1000M-AL also has the option to be used in conjunction with an infrared remote, giving you the power to select a dimming preference form up to 30 feet away. This option is excellent for those who are confined to a bed or wheelchair. What’s more, because of its compatibility this product can be used with most learning remotes and is easily retrofitted into older circuit systems.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Power failure memory
- it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Color: Almond
- Wattage: 1000W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.