- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRLV-1000M-IV Dimmer Switch, 1000W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Ivory
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-IV 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location – Ivory
Designed with optimal functionality in mind, the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-IV is meant to be your all-purpose solution to lighting control. More than just a dimmer switch, this product also allows you to create wonderful lighting effects no matter what room it’s installed in. Use the dimmer to select a preference, then watch as this product remembers your selection the next time you turn on your lights. Even if power to the switch is disrupted for any reason, the memory feature of this unit will remember your last preference for your convenience.
What’s more, the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-IV is also enabled to function seamlessly with any smart infrared remote control, allowing you to adjust the lights at a distance of up to 30 feet. The built-in dimmer delay of the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-IV can even adjust your lights on a set timer, allowing you to exit the room at your own preferred speed. Select a timer between 10 and 60 seconds and leave the room without having to walk in the dark as the lights are faded off behind you. Optimal for any room where a full overhead lighting setup isn’t always necessary, this product is guaranteed to please.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Power failure memory
- it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Color: Ivory
- Wattage: 1000W
Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers