- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MIRLV-1000M-LA Dimmer Switch, 1000W Multi-Location Maestro IR Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Light Almond
About the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-LA 1000W Maestro IR Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, Multi-Location - Light Almond
Designed for use with magnetic transformers, the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-LA is the future of intelligent dimmer systems. It starts with a built-in LED that serves as both a nighttime guide to your wall switch, as well as a meter for the preferred lighting level that you’ve set. By using the seamless rocker button of this aesthetically pleasing switch, you’ll be able to select an illumination level that best fits your needs. What’s more, this preference will be available to you anytime you turn the lights on, even in the event of a power outage.
The delayed dimmer feature of the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-LA lets you exit a room at your own speed, between 10 and 60 seconds, as it fades the lights out behind you. Plus, because of its smart technology and easy compatibility, the Lutron MIRLV-1000M-LA functions perfectly with most infrared remotes from a distance of up to 30 feet away. Great for people who are confined to a wheelchair or bedrest, this unit puts the power of lighting control in your hands with simplicity and ease.
- Adjust your lights from anywhere in the room
- up to 30 feet
- Compatible with most learning remote controls
- LEDs glow softly in the dark for easy dimmer location and show preset light level when product is off
- Customizable delayed fade to off ranging from 10-60 seconds lets you leave the room before lights go out
- Multi-location dimming compatible with 3-way wiring for easy installation and retrofit
- Power failure memory
- it remembers your settings even after a power interruption
- Color: Light Almond
- Wattage: 1000W
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.