- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MK-600PI-IV Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole MeadowLark Eco-Minder Light Dimmer - Ivory
About the Lutron MK-600PI-IV MeadowLark 600W Eco-Minder Dimmer, Single-Pole – Ivory
Not all rooms in your home need full lighting; most just need the dim glow of an accent light. The Lutron MK-600PI-IV can deliver any level of lighting between full glow and completely off to fit your needs. Whether you’re lighting a nursery, study, your kitchen or other living space, you’ll be delighted with the Lutron MK-600PI-IV’s capabilities.
Where some products can only connect a single light fixture to a dimmer switch, the Lutron MK-600PI-IV can be operated in conjunction with a full circuit of devices, allowing you to dim multiple lights. Easily installed and operational in only a matter of minutes, this product is perfect for homes both old and new. Complete your home lighting retrofitting projects with this versatile product.
The best feature of these Lutron dimmers is the fact that they’re eco-friendly. You could be saving up to 15% of the power that you’d normally use on a traditional lighting fixture by simple installing this dimmer from Lutron. With the rising costs of energy and a movement towards greener alternatives, the Lutron MK-600PI-IV can help you live greener while still providing the performance that you’re looking for in a Lutron product.Wallplates Sold Separately
- New, easy-to-use slide dimmer with captive knob
- Switch returns light to previous level
- Eco-minder LED reminds you to save energy by dimming and helps you to show others how to save
- As you dim your lights the LED turns from red to green, indicating you're saving 15% energy compared to a standard switch
- The more you dim the more the LED brightens, indicating additional energy savings
- Load Type: Incandescent/Halogen
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Color: Ivory
- Location: 1-Way
- Voltage (V): 120
- Max Capacity (W): 600
- Standards: UL Listed
1 Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers