- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MK-603PI-IV Dimmer Switch, 600W Multi-Location MeadowLark Eco-Minder Light Dimmer - Ivory
About the Lutron MK-603PI-IV MeadowLark 600W Eco-Minder Dimmer, Multi-Location – Ivory
Add the perfect light setting to any room with the Lutron MK-603PI-IV MeadowLark 600W Eco-Minder Dimmer. This advanced dimmer switch allows you to adjust your overhead lighting to any preferred setting between full power and completely off, giving you control like never before. The Lutron MK-603PI-IV is built to support a single circuit and can handle several different fixtures on the same track. Get rid of multiple switches today and trade up for a single one of these switches. It has a modern look and feel that goes well in any room.
Most commonly used in studies, powder rooms and nurseries, the Lutron MK-603PI-IV can help you do more than just set the perfect lighting. This device is also built to save you money on your energy bill each month. Using 15% less energy than traditional lighting options, the Lutron MK-603PI-IV was built with you in mind. It’s eco-friendly, for those who embrace a green lifestyle and can save you the hassle of wasted energy, for those who just enjoy pinching pennies. Check the built-in LED to see if you’re saving money with the Lutron MK-603PI-IV.Wallplates Sold Separately
- New, easy-to-use slide dimmer with captive knob
- Switch returns light to previous level
- Eco-minder LED reminds you to save energy by dimming and helps you to show others how to save
- As you dim your lights the LED turns from red to green, indicating you're saving 15% energy compared to a standard switch
- The more you dim the more the LED brightens, indicating additional energy savings
- Load Type: Incandescent/Halogen
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Color: Ivory
- Location: 3-way
- Voltage (V): 120
- Max Capacity (W): 600
- Standards: UL Listed
1 Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.