Lutron MRF2-6ANS-AL Light Switch, Maestro Wireless RF Switch, 6A Light / 3A Fan, Multi-Location - Almond
Ask a Question
About this Product
The next step in advanced lighting can be yours with the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-AL. This innovation brings the convenience of Lutron’s Maestro Wireless Lighting System into your home and extends it capabilities with up to ten lighting options. Control any facet of your home’s lighting with the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-AL and watch as adjusting your lighting preferences becomes as simple as they’ve ever been.
What’s more, with the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-AL you can even program your overhead lighting system to recognize when someone enters or exits a room. This smart technology will save you countless dollars on your energy bill each month by conserving energy and automatically adjusting to the human presence within the room.
This product can be used with a variety of different lighting options including: halogen bulbs, single pole/multi-location incandescent lights, non-dim fluorescent ballasts and general-purpose ceiling fans. Unlike many wireless lighting options, you’ll never be confused when installing the Lutron Maestro Wireless 6A Light / 3A Fan RF Switch. Because of its extremely simple and quick installation, the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-AL has become many people’s first choice for advanced lighting options.
Lutron Claro Wallplate, sold separately
Features:• Replace existing switches to control an 6 Amp light or a 3 Amp fan
• Create a system of up to 10 devices
• Clear Connect Radio Frequency (RF) Technology provides reliable communication
• True multi-location on/off control setup available when used with other compatible products
• LED: Glows brightly when the Electronic Switch is On or glows softly as a night light when Electronic Switch is Off
• Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
Specifications:• Style: Maestro
• Type: Digital Switch
• Load Type: Incandescent/Halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage, Electronic Low Voltage, Non-dim Fluorescent Ballasts, Non-dim LED Drivers, and General Purpose Fans
• Location: Single Pole/Multi-Location
• Voltage (V): 120
• Ampere (A): 6 (Light) / 3 (Fan)
• Finish: Gloss Finish
• Standards: UL Listed
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: