- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MRF2-6ANS-IV Light Switch, Maestro Wireless RF Switch, 6A Light / 3A Fan, Multi-Location - Ivory
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-IV Maestro Wireless 6A Light / 3A Fan RF Switch, Multi-Location – Ivory
Controlling your home’s overhead lighting wirelessly has never been easier than it is with the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-IV. Ready for installation right out of the box, this system can be installed, programmed and working in just minutes. Say goodbye to the hassle of programming wireless devices that simple don’t work properly! You’ll be amazed at the simplicity behind one of the industry’s leading wireless lighting control models: the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-IV.
Best used in homes that feature different types of lighting such as overhead lights, mood lights, accent lighting or ceiling fans with attached lights, the Lutron MRF2-6ANS-IV can bring control of all these devices to a central, convenient hub. It supports up to ten different sources, including most 6 Amp lights and 3 Amp fans. The Lutron MRF2-6ANS-IV even supports most bulb types, including incandescent lights, halogen lights, fluorescent bulbs and more.
Another great feature unique to this device is it’s ability to recognize when a room is occupied. You’ll never have to worry about leaving the lights on in a room again: this product features smart sensor technology that automatically adjusts a room’s lighting when you enter or exit.Lutron Claro Wallplate, sold separately
- Replace existing switches to control an 6 Amp light or a 3 Amp fan
- Create a system of up to 10 devices
- Clear Connect Radio Frequency (RF) Technology provides reliable communication
- True multi-location on/off control setup available when used with other compatible products
- LED: Glows brightly when the Electronic Switch is On or glows softly as a night light when Electronic Switch is Off
- Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital Switch
- Load Type: Incandescent/Halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage, Electronic Low Voltage, Non-dim Fluorescent Ballasts, Non-dim LED Drivers, and General Purpose Fans
- Location: Single Pole/Multi-Location
- Voltage (V): 120
- Ampere (A): 6 (Light) / 3 (Fan)
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Standards: UL Listed
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.