- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MS-OP600M-WH Motion Sensor, Maestro Dimmer with Occupancy Sensor, 600W, Multi-Location - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron MSCL-OP153M-WHView this item
About The Lutron Maestro 600W Dimmer with Occupancy Sensor, Multi-Location - White/h2>
The Lutron MS-OP600M Maestro Occupancy Sensor Dimmer Switch is a great way to provide automated lighting control within your home. The Occupancy Sensor provides an easy solution to lights being left on in unoccupied rooms. The MS-OP600M utilizes XCT Sensing Technology to ensure that lights remain on while the room is occupied, and the field of view for this switch is 180 degrees. The LutronOccupancy Sensor Switch is capable of covering a 900 square foot room. This dimmer can be set to turn your lights on automatically when someone enters the room and turned off either manually or the lights will automatically be shut off once the countdown timer has elapsed.
- Advanced XCT Sensing Technology
- Ambient Light Detection
- Wonderful looking residential aesthetics
- Optional Vacancy mode
- Photo cell feature prevents lights from switching "On" when enough natural light is available
- Model Number: MS-OP600M-WH
- Color: White
- Modes of Operation: Auto-on / auto-off or manual-on / auto-off
- Field of View: 180 Degrees
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Wattage: 600 Watts Incandescent / Halogen
- Neutral Connection Required: No
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty. /BR>The warranty is provided by and needs to be proceeded through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers