- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MS-OPS5M-LA Motion Sensor, Maestro Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Switch, 5A, Multi-Location - Light Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Lutron Maestro 5A Occupancy / Vacancy Sensor Switch, Multi-Location - Light Almond
The Lutron MS-OPS5M 600W Maestro Occupancy Sensor Switch is a great way to provide automated lighting control within your home. The Lutron MS-OPS5M 600W Maestro Occupancy Sensor Switch provides an easy solution to lights being left on in unoccupied rooms. The Lutron MS-OPS5M 600W Maestro Occupancy Sensor Switch utilizes XCT Sensing Technology to ensure that lights remain on while the room is occupied, and the field of view for this switch is 180 degrees. The Lutron MS-OPS5M 600W Maestro Occupancy Sensor Switch is capable of covering a 900 square foot room. This great switch turns your lights on manually and the lights are then turned off either manually or the lights will automatically be shut off once the countdown timer has elapsed. The Lutron MS-OPS5M 600W Maestro Occupancy Sensor Switch can handle any type of lighting load (incandescent, CFL, halogen, or LED).
- Advanced XCT Sensing Technology
- Ambient Light Detection
- Compatible with all load types
- Wonderful looking residential aesthetics
- Optional Vacancy mode
- Photo cell feature prevents lights from switching "On" when enough natural light is available
- Model Number: MS-OPS5M-LA
- Color: Light Almond
- Modes of Operation: Auto-on / auto-off or manual-on / auto-off
- Field of View: 180 Degrees
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Wattage: 600 Watts Incandescent / Halogen / ELV, 450 Watts MLV, 360W CFL / LED
- Amperage: 5 Amp Fluorescent Ballast, 3 Amp Fan
- Neutral Connection Required: No
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty. /BR>The warranty is provided by and needs to be proceeded through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.