- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron MS-VPS2H-WH Motion Sensor, Maestro Vacancy Sensor Switch, 2A, Single-Location - White (Clamshell Packaging)
About The Lutron Maestro 2A Vacancy Sensor Switch, Single-Location - White
The Lutron MS-VPS2 Maestro Vacancy Sensor Switch is a great way to provide automated lighting control within your home. The Vacancy Sensor Complies with California's tiltle 24 requirements. The light turns on when pressing the switch and turn off when motion is no longer detected in the room. This system provides great energy savings when used in commercial common areas or even in residential installations. The Lutron MS-VPS2 Switch utilizes XCT Sensing Technology to ensure that lights remain on while the room is occupied, and the field of view for this switch is 180 degrees. The sensor is capable of covering a 900 square foot room. The Lutron MS-VPS2 series can handle any type of lighting load (incandescent, CFL, halogen, or LED).
- Advanced XCT Sensing Technology
- Ambient Light Detection
- Compatible with all load types
- Wonderful looking residential aesthetics
- Model Number: MS-VPS2H-WH
- Color: White
- Modes of Operation: Manual-on / auto-off
- Field of View: 180 Degrees
- Coverage Area: 900 square feet
- Wattage: 250 Watts Incandescent / Halogen / ELV, 200 Watts MLV, 150W CFL / LED
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 2 Amp Fluorescent Ballast
- Neutral Connection Required: No
- Five (5) Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty. /BR>The warranty is provided by and needs to be proceeded through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.